Pengaruh pemasangan fan aksial di dalam intake manifold dan variasi putaran mesin terhadap unjuk kerja dan emisi gas buang pasa sepeda motor Yamaha Vega ZR 110 cc / Arnoldio Haryo Purnomo

Purnomo, Arnoldio Haryo (2014) Pengaruh pemasangan fan aksial di dalam intake manifold dan variasi putaran mesin terhadap unjuk kerja dan emisi gas buang pasa sepeda motor Yamaha Vega ZR 110 cc / Arnoldio Haryo Purnomo. Diploma thesis, Universitas Negeri Malang.

Full text not available from this repository.

Abstract

Purnomo, Arnoldio Haryo. 2014. The Effect of Axial Fan Installation in Intake Manifold and Variations of Engine Rotation Againts The Machine Performance and Exhaust Emission at Yamaha Vega ZR 110 cc. Skripsi, Program Studi Pendidikan Teknik Otomotif FT Universitas Negeri Malang. Pembimbing: (I) Drs. Paryono, S.T, M.T., (II) Drs. Ir. Mustaman, M.Pd. Keywords: Axial Fan, Intake Manifold, Variations of Engine Rotation, Machine Performance, Exhaust Emission     Motorcycle is a means of transportation that is widely used by the public at this time. Until the year 2013 the number of motorcycle in Indonesia has reached more than 92 million, where the average annual growth reached 12.2 %. In the absence of strict rules concerning exhaust emissions in Indonesia, the Indonesian air pollution will increase as well. In addition , the motorcycle four-stroke internal combustion engine belonging theoretically harnessed energy from the fuel to be converted into energy to propel the mechanical energy only 30 %, while the remaining approximately 70 % more energy in the form of heat changes and other mechanical losses, so be made to improve the working efficiency of the engine, one way to improve the homogeneity of the mixture of fuel and air. One way to make the fuel and air mixture becomes homogeneous is to create the effect of turbulence on the flow of fuel and air mixture before the mixture into the combustion chamber. To create the effect of turbulence, then paired a 3 cm diameter axial fan inside the intake manifold with a placement at the end of the intake manifold or close to the carburetor.     This research was conducted with the purpose to determine differences in the performance, HC exhaust emissions, and CO exhaust emissions of Installation axial fan inside the intake manifold and intake manifold standard. This study uses a real experimental research design with posttest design - only control group design. Analysis of the results of research that is used is the analysis of Paired Sample T - Test with the help of software SPSS 19.0 for windows.     The results of this study indicate that: ( 1 ) There is a significant difference in performance between the Installation axial fan inside the intake manifold to the intake manifold standard, that is the difference is 0.1436 Hp greater performance from Installation axial fan. ( 2 ) There are differences in the HC exhaust emissions significantly between Installation axial fan inside the intake manifold and intake manifold standard that is the difference 21.233 ppm lower HC levels of axial fan installation. ( 3 ) There are differences in exhaust emissions of CO were significant between the Installation axial fan inside the intake manifold to the intake manifold standard that is the difference is 0.423 % lower CO levels of axial fan Installation.     Based on these results, it can be suggested that further research related to the design of axial fan, especially the number of fan blades.

Item Type: Thesis (Diploma)
Subjects: ?? ??
Divisions: Fakultas Teknik (FT) > Jurusan Teknik Mesin (TM) > S1 Pendidikan Teknik Otomotif
Depositing User: Users 2 not found.
Date Deposited: 11 Aug 2014 04:29
Last Modified: 09 Sep 2014 03:00
URI: http://repository.um.ac.id/id/eprint/43280

Actions (login required)

View Item View Item